FLOOR PLANS UP TO NEARLY 1,500 SQ. FEET
Terminal East has been thoughtfully planned to maximize space, energy, convenience, and getting the most out of your time in Colorado’s playground. The 4-story building is set close to open space providing a sense of privacy with views of the continental divide yet conveniently located on Main Street and close to restaurants, bars, grocery store and things to do. The new-construction building offers 34 condos with underground parking, an elevator, shared hot tub and community space and storage. Set up a tour by calling (970) 888-2777.
JOIN OUR INTEREST LIST
Choose From Multiple Floor Plans
The condos are in a 4-story building with floor plans ranging from around 900 square feet to almost 1,500 square feet. The condos feature thoughtfully designed, bright & open kitchens and great rooms ~ envision high ceilings, white shaker-style cabinets & under cabinetry lighting, stainless steel appliances with a gas cooktops, quartz slab countertops, and appealing low-maintenance flooring throughout! These townhome-style floor plans have open living/dining spaces with gas fireplaces, floor-to-ceiling windows, in-floor radiant heat, washer/dryer, and large private balconies offering scenic views of the Continental Divide and Winter Park Resort.
See the Building Floor Plates
Amenities For Turn-Key Living
Terminal East Condominiums at Hideaway Station include:
- Quartz kitchen counters with premium cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances with a gas cooktop and electric oven
- Gas fireplace with wooden mantels
- 9′-6″ ceiling heights
- 8′ tall sliding glass doors
- In-floor radiant heat covered with an appealing, durable luxury vinyl flooring
- Tile-surround showers with glass doors, quartz vanities and tile floors
- Large, private walk-out balconies
- Underground parking garage
- Shared hot tub and community space
- Energy efficient windows
- Water saving fixtures
- LED lighting
Plus, with its prime location on Main Street, you’ll be within walking distance to 20+ restaurants and 50+ retails shops, not to mention bowling/movies, the recreation center, Hideaway Park, the Fraser River, multiple trails, and direct access to The Lift (public transportation)!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is what is included:
- Refrigerator – GE Model# GNE25JSKSS
- Dishwasher – GE Model# GDF630PSMSS
- Gas Range – GE Model# JGB700SEJSS
- Microwave Oven – GE Model# JVM7195SKSS
- Laundry Washer/Dryer – GE Model# GUD27ESSMWW (Also in ADA Condos)
ADA condos include:
- Refrigerator – GE Model #GFE26JSMSS
- Dishwasher – GE Model# GDT225SSLSS
- Range – GE Model #CGS986SELSS
- Hood – GE Model# JVX5365SJSS
- Microwave – GE Model# CEB1599SJSS
Hideaway Station Home Owners Association dues for Terminal East is $360 per month, lower than comparable units this size at other developments. Here is what is included:
- Community Insurance
- Common Building/Grounds & Maintenance
- Snow removal
- Trash removal
- Reserve Fund for future expenses
No, it is not included; however, the By Design furniture store (located right across from Hideaway Station) has created optional furniture packages, so please contact them for more details:http://bydesignwinterpark.com.
They can design a turn-key package for you, and even set it up!
R-Values measure thermal insulation, where STC & IIC values measure sound transfer. STC rating is the measure of airborne sound transfer through wall partitions, and the IIC rating is the measure of impact sound transfer through floor/ceiling assemblies. IBC 2015 establishes minimum requirements for both STC / IIC ratings for walls and floor/ceiling assemblies in multi-family residential projects, and all assemblies between units in Terminal East have been designed to exceed these codified STC / IIC standards.
The floor system has also been designed to meet / exceed fire rating as well as acoustic requirements including 1.) the addition of a lightweight concrete topping slab (1.5″ thickness) above the plywood subfloor, and 2.) a resilient channel under the floor joists to which the ceiling drywall is attached. Both of these components in the assembly are integral to the fire rating and acoustic ratings.
These are dimensions of framed walls for the “main area” of each bedroom – where the bed would go. They do not reflect total SF counts for these rooms – please consider these approximate dimensions. Master bedrooms are those in each unit type that have connecting bathrooms.
– Unit Type #1: Bedrm #1 (Master) – 11′-10 3/8″ x 11′-6 1/2″; Bedrm #2 – 11′-11 3/8″ x 11′-6 1/2″
– Unit Type #2: Bedrm #1 (Master) – 10′ x 11′-6 1/2″; Bedrm #2 – 11′-9″ x 10′-9″
– Unit Type #3: Bedrm #1 (Master) – 11′-9 1/2″ x 11′-8 1/4″; Bedrm #2 – 12′-10 7/8″ x 10′-0 3/4″; Office – 12′-10 7/8″ x 10′-0 3/4″
– Unit Type #4: Bedrm #1 (Master) – 11′-1 1/2″ x 11′-7″; Bedrm #2 – 10′-8″ x 14′-0″
– Unit Type #5 / 5-Acc: Bedrm #1 (Master) – 10′-5 3/8″ x 14′-0 1/2″; Bedrm #2 – 11′-0 1/2″ x 10′-6″
– Unit Type #6 / 6-Acc: Bedrm #1 – 10′-5 5/8″ x 12′-4 3/8″
Owners are permitted pets, and guests are permitted to have pets per each individual owner. If the condo is under the direction of a rental agency hired by a homeowner, other rules may apply — please contact the specific rental company for details. The Winter Park area is a very pet-friendly town, with a plethora of recreational options to choose from throughout the entire county, for owners and their four-legged friends!
In-floor radiant heat on both levels, which is a very efficient and comfortable heat source, especially in our dry climate.
Visit the model in Terminal South to see an example of finishes.
Food and Beverage options, retail and service businesses will populate this lower level.
Everything You Need to Know to Purchase a Terminal East Condo
Here’s a link with current availability.
Here’s a link to the floor plates that show the units sold as of November 23, 2019.
Here’s a link with all of the HOA Documents.
The HOA for Terminal East is $360/month: this covers exterior maintenance, snow/trash removal, maintenance of all common areas (garage, hot tub, lobby, elevator), community insurance, management service fees, and landscaping.
* All owners pay their own metered utilities; considering it’s new construction with in-floor radiant heat, LED lighting, etc., the gas/electric is expected to be very low.
As of 9/22/19, Buyers need 10% of the purchase price upon signing the contract, and then nothing is due until the closing, which should be late Nov/early Dec 2019.
If you’re a lender working with a Terminal East Buyer:
Title Company Contact: Shelyce Politano, Closing Agent
Colorado Title License #457804
Land Title Guarantee Company
6020 Greenwood Plaza Blvd. #200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Her assistant, Landon Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Company Contact – More info available on AssociationOnline.com, including Lender Questionnaire Requests:
Hideaway Station Residential Association
Resort Management Group – Granby